We are seeking Patient Advocate individuals to join our team! A career at Excel Dental and Implant Center means being part of a dynamic and high energy work environment, where each one of our team members can make a difference. Excel Dental and Implant Center provides cutting edge, dental implant transformations. We believe everyone deserves to have their best smile today and pursue their best life now. This is a FULL-TIME position and offers competitive pay and benefits!
The Patient Advocate is responsible for conducting face to face consultations and assisting our patients with understanding Dental Implant treatment options. To qualify for consideration, candidates will have a proven track record of success in sales in a fast-paced environment; they will possess confidence; emotional intelligence; credibility and high integrity; and an excellent work ethic.
- This role will require a highly motivated individual with strong negotiation and closing skills with the ability to overcome objections in a face-to-face consultative environment.
- Provide value and educate potential patients regarding their Dental Implant decision-making process.
- Manage a follow up process by reaching out to potential patients who have already expressed an interest and to help educate them on the process, identify where they are in their decision-making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment
- Participate, as needed, in marketing efforts to increase patient lead generation
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills that build effective working relationships with patients, doctors, and other team members.
- Must be a self-starter, accountable, and highly motivated to hit and exceed targets to reap financial reward (manage KPIs).
- Maintains professionalism and poise constantly, even when working under pressure.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Positive outlook and a passion for what we do!
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (5-7 years consultative B2C selling experience)
- A quick study: can immediately build rapport, assess the patient’s needs, and create a sense of urgency to drive action.
- Strong communication skills
- An outgoing and confident approach
- Experience using a tracking system
- Daily preset consultations (warm leads provided)
- Thorough/Intensive Training Program
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) Plan…and more!
Want to learn more about the office? Please visit their company website: https://www.excellentdentalspecialists.com/